Sharing Solutions is a 5 year, $15 million holistic fundraising effort from capital to endowment to operation to annual fund support. The main goal of Sharing Solutions is to establish a fiscally responsible and sustainable future for The Island School, Deep Creek Middle School, Cape Eleuthera Institute, Center for Sustainable Development, Early Learning Center and other main grantees of the organization. Together these organizations form a global village that models a more livable future. Sharing Solutions Campaign allows us to more intentionally share with our neighbors in The Bahamas and around the world. For more details please see our Sharing Solutions Case Statement.
Sharing Solutions launched its quiet phase in July 2011 and went public with over $12 million (80% of goal) raised in January 2014 (Click here to read the press release). The combined effort of major gifts from families and individual support from young alumni are the foundation of the campaign and will be the key to its success.
- Total campaign goal is $15,000,000
- Campaign goal is to secure fiscal sustainability for the Cape Eleuthera Foundation and our major grantee programs
- Campaign ends in June 2016
- This is the first major campaign for the Cape Eleuthera Foundation
- Sharing Solutions is a comprehensive campaign that includes funding for operations, infrastructure, endowment and unrestricted Annual Fund
Click here to view the Campaign Priority List.
Make A Gift